2nd — 5th April, 2020
- 25 years of the MFSR Challenge and
- 125 years of the Angus Robertsons publication of the MFSR Poem !
CORRYONG NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT — MORE THAN EVER !!
Tent Town @ Clancy’s Overflow
at the end of Farran Street
- The price is per tent an event stay price
- Wednesday 1st April, 2020
- Monday 6th April, 2020.
- Suit yourself, SUPPORT THE TOWN and stay up to 5 nights
All tents are assembled to a walk-in, walk-out standard
per tent — Total per event stay
1 Persons $ 380.oo
2 Persons $ 390.oo
3 Persons $ 400.oo
An early heart starter of Coffee, Tea and Toast will be made available daily off the ‘Back of the Truck’ — do it yourself applies. Bring your own mug so you won’t miss out. There will be some paper mugs made available. Great opportunity to meet fellow campers !
BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL
The tents have windows on all four sides – open if hot – close if cold – suit yourself
Picture shows the extra large camp stretcher. Highly recommended for those 6 foot (1.8 meter) and over. A similar camp stretcher is used that is slightly smaller in length that allows more available space in the tent.
Our marine carpet squares are not exactly square being cut by the Boy Scouts, but who cares, we are camping at Corryong and not staying at the Melbourne Hilton !
a keepsake to take home
- Toilets and hot showers
- are ‘not 5 star’ but certainly adequate
- We encourage you to leave your valuables at home – your responsibility.
- Tent Town encourages you to bring a padlock.
- Tent Town will be on-site for the event.
Bring your Doona, Pillow, Sleeping Bag, Ear Plugs, Chair, Mug and Toiletries
Your EVENT or DAY TICKET need to be purchased separately.