- This first Lions TT event is the “proof of concept event” where no person can advise expected numbers.
- The $80 …….covers one to four nights (2nd to the night of the 5th of Oct)
- Please understand that any one night stay is equivalent to a 2 day hire charge for extra toilet or shower, if needed.
- Is it fair that organisers such as Lions TT, Kyogle Showground Trust or Tent Town be expected to be out of pocket for extra showers or toilets, if needed?
- A deal has been made between the Kyogle Showground Trust, Tent Town and Lions TT where all camping profit (after expenses) go to the Lions TT then distributed to the Kyogle councils Lions Rd development fund.
- Your attendance is important to all of us for the future of this event.
No powered sites available
1 tent = 1 site
Bookings are Essential:
You can Expect:
Close 5.00pm Monday, 29th September, 2014 or when capacity is full
Typical Country Showground – clean, neat and tidy
Generator power will be made available for electronic charge
Guarantees a site – first to arrive will obtain best spot.
Numbers are essential for possible extra toilet and shower requirement
Terms and Conditions
- Tent Town operates on the good old honour system and therefore accepts that sometimes accidents do and will occur, however negligence will not tolerated and any cost due to negligence will be billed accordingly.
- Tent Town does not encourage or recommend any valuables be left on site – leave them at home.
- Tent Town undertakes to their best to ensure adequate protection at all times.
- Patrons need to be identified by name & phone number as an emergency requirement obtained at time of booking.
- Registered Patron is responsible for ‘their guests’ at all times.
- Groups can be allocated sites together, but it is necessary that this information be noted at time of booking.
- Identification tags will be issued and must be worn at all times.
- No animals or pets
- Patrons entrust their lives to Tent Town, therefore removal from the site may automatically apply.
Please respect our neighbours, the town’s residents and the local environment
- No naked flames allowed – including fires (insurance requirement).
- there will be no second chances as lives could or may be at risk
- Vandalism – patrons must not damage or tamper with any infrastructure.
- Unruly behavour
- “No dickhead” policy
Refunds will be accepted with
- $25.oo administration fee up to 7 days prior to arrival
- 30% administration charge applies within last 7 days, prior to arrival