BYO to Paddy’s for
For a 2 week period
please advise if longer time required @ no extra charge
27th September – 12th October, 2016
Bring Your OwnMotorhomes, Caravans, Camper Trailers or Tents
There will be reserved sites for the loyal Tent Town followers
- Takes responsibility of all camping sites at Paddy’s Hotel during the event.
- Identification tags will be issued and MUST be worn.
- Encourages a “family” environment
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- are essential
- start now and close late on Tuesday, 30th September, 2016
- or when site capacity is full.
- Up to 10 day stay
- One vehicle only
- Max 4 persons per site
- Toilets & Showers
- GST included
.You can expect
- A reasonably flat (playing fields) open field away from the race track
- Paddy’s Hotel is a well-appointed hotel with quality surrounds
- ”No dickhead” campsite
- Family groups are encouraged
- All sites have no power
- available on-site @ Paddy’s Hotel
- $5.oo …….. egg & bacon roll PLUS tea or coffee
- Bottled Water and Juice extra
- Available from 6.30am daily ….. 3rd Bathurst Boy Scouts
- Paddy’s Hotel – recommend the pasta!
. Local Bus
$5.80 – all stops, being on bus route.
$5.oo – non stop, direct to track.
. To Bathurst
Please Note For those that think our pricing ‘is a bit rich’ – here is an alternative.
There is a privately owned paddock in the back blocks that is available for a flat fee of $100.oo It is quite with no power, no amenities, nor any kind of facilities available – nothing. There is a dam with a couple of dead trees. The paddock is flat, not mowed, nor will be – grass is high and the ground is wet where you will not be able to ‘get off-road’. Should you, then you will get bogged, being a flood zone area. Early October sees the return of snakes coming out of hibernation and with browns and tigers being predominant to the area – best of luck.
Amongst others your attendance will have an immediate and direct impact on
3rd Bathurst Scout Group
St. Pats Old Boys Cricket Club
Tent Town supports our local community
Should further information be required then please do not hesitate to make contact