Tent Town Tents
(register your booking below)
2015 event will be similar
bookings will be available shortly
You hire the tent (set-up ready for you) @ $ 360.oo
- You may wish to invite a guest, no problem included
- You may wish to invite a 2nd guest, no problem included
- Stay for any period
- from 2.00pm Wednesday, 8th October
- to 10.00am Monday, 13th October 2014 included
All tents are ‘upmarket’ with windows (ventilation) on all 4 sides. Coat hanger hooks, carpet, camping stretchers and lights are included with toilet and showers nearby.
You need to
- bring a doona/s and pillow/s,
- Must supply names in tent (insurance requirement)
- Also used for required camp stretchers
Accommodation Address Paddy’s Hotel – 234 Gilmour Street, Kelso. 2795.
- Takes responsibility of all camping sites at Paddy’s Hotel before and during the event.
- Identification tags will be issued and MUST be worn.
- Encourages a “family” environment in keeping to the standards of Paddy’s Hotel.
- Terms and Conditions apply to all.
You can expect
- A reasonably flat (playing fields) open field away from the race track – superior offerings
- Paddy’s Hotel is a well-appointed hotel with quality surrounds inside and out
- “No dickhead” campsite.
- Family groups are encouraged
- All sites have pre-determined size and numbered (council requirement)
- All sites have no power
ICE – will be made available on site
- $5.oo …….. egg & bacon roll
- Tea / coffee complimentary
- Bottled Water extra
- Supplied by local community and sporting clubsFriday – Monday morning of race weekend
Evening Meals and Entertainment
- Paddy’s Hotel (recommend the pasta)
- Bundy & Bourbon representatives
Local Bus Service – Leave Paddy’s Hotel for the Race Track at regular hourly intervals
Local Community Bus – $5.00 available to and from the track
- Are essential
- Start now and close late on Tuesday, 30th September, 2014 or when site capacity is full.
Terms and Conditions
- Tent Town operates on the good old honour system and therefore accepts that sometimes accidents do and will occur, however negligence will not tolerated and any cost due to negligence will be billed accordingly.
- Tent Town does not encourage or recommend any valuables be left on site – leave them at home or lock them in your car.
- Tent Town undertakes to their best to ensure adequate protection at all times.
- All patrons need to be identified by name & phone number as an emergency requirement obtained at time of booking.
- Families and groups can be allocated sites together, but it is necessary that this information be noted at time of booking.
- No animals or pets
- Patrons entrust their lives to Tent Town, therefore removal from the site may automatically apply
- No naked flames allowed – including fires (insurance requirement).
- there will be no second chances as lives could or may be at risk
- Vandalism – patrons must not damage or tamper with any infrastructure.
- Unruly behavour
- Please respect our neighbours, the town’s residents and the local environment.
- Pricing does not include entry into the race track
- Refunds will be accepted with
- $25.oo administration fee up to 7 days prior to arrival
- 30% administration charge applies within last 7 days, prior to arrival
Tent Town objective is to support our local community and sporting clubs. By having your attendance certainly allows this to happen; it is really appreciated and we thank you in anticipation.