with windows (ventillation) on all 4 sides
per tent / per stay
bring your own
carpet, stretchers and lights
pillow, sleeping bag and toiletries
Maximum: 3 persons
(invite some guests)
2 persons – very comfortable
3 persons – cluttered, but manageable
All tents are the same sizeExtra large camping stretchers supplied (2100 x 800 x 50)
Bookings are essential
Groups can be allocated sites together, notification required at time of booking
Payment guarantees a tent – allocation number will follow in due course
Please Note: Numbers per tent are essential for camping stretchers required
Terms and Conditions
- Tent Town operates on the good old honour system and therefore accepts that sometimes accidents do and will occur, however negligence will not tolerated and any cost due to negligence will be billed accordingly.
- Tent Town does not encourage or recommend any valuables be left on site – leave them at home.
- Tent Town undertakes to their best to ensure adequate protection at all times.
- Patrons need to be identified by name & phone number as an emergency requirement obtained at time of booking.
- Registered Patron is responsible for ‘their guests’ at all times.
- Groups can be allocated sites together, but it is necessary that this information be noted at time of booking.
- Identification tags will be issued and must be worn at all times.
- No animals or pets
- Patrons entrust their lives to Tent Town, therefore removal from the site may automatically apply.
Please respect our neighbours, the town’s residents and the local environment
- No naked flames allowed – including fires (insurance requirement).
- there will be no second chances as lives could or may be at risk
- Vandalism – patrons must not damage or tamper with any infrastructure.
- Unruly behavour
- “No dickhead” policy
Refunds will be accepted with
- $25.oo administration fee up to 7 days prior to arrival
- 30% administration charge applies within last 7 days, prior to arrival