Ausfly – 2014
Narromine Tourist Park and Motel – situated adjoining the aerodrome
Wednesday, 10th September, 2014
Monday, 15th September, 2014
Sleeping bag, doona and pillow
Child, Medium & Large ……. up to 150kg
1 & 2 person tents will automatically include the large camping stretcher
|One Night||Two Nights||Three Nights||Four Nights|
|1 Person Tent||$215.oo||$230.oo||$245.oo||$260.oo|
|2 Person Tent||$230.oo||$260.oo||$290.oo||$320.oo|
|3 Person Tent||$245.oo||$290.oo||$335.oo||$380.oo|
|4 Person Tent||$269.oo||$320.oo||$380.oo||$440.oo|
If you have specific requirements outside this fee structure – eg. children under 10 years – please phonePeter & Nita McIntyre Narromine Tourist Park 02 6889 2129
Terms and Conditions
- Tent Town operates on the good old honour system and therefore accepts that sometimes accidents do and will occur, however negligence will not tolerated and any cost due to negligence will be billed accordingly.
- Tent Town does not encourage or recommend any valuables be left on site – leave them at home or lock them in your car.
- Tent Town undertakes to their best to ensure adequate protection at all times.
- Emergency phone number required – obtained at time of booking.
- Groups can be allocated sites together, but it is necessary that this information be noted at time of booking
- No animals or pets
Patrons entrust their lives to Tent Town, therefore removal from the site may automatically apply
- No naked flames allowed – including fires (insurance requirement)
- Vandalism – patrons must not damage or tamper with any infrastructure
- Unruly behavior
- Please respect our neighbours, the town’s residents and the local environment
- Refunds will be accepted with a $25.oo administration fee up to 14 days prior to the event.
- A 30% administration charge for refunds applies within the last 14 days.